The call for paper can be found here
Computer networking has been embracing increased heterogeneity since its inception, in terms of the range of the applications it has to support, the various communication technologies it can run on, and the hierarchical, hybrid and heterogeneous techniques it has to rely on to meet the challenges from both the diverse application requirements and communication technologies.
The only conference focusing on heterogeneous networking, Qshine has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from sensor, vehicle, cellular, ad hoc, enterprise, datacentre, to service-provider and overlay networks, ranging from in/on-body, personal/local/metropolitan/wide-area, to intra/inter-planetary scales.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) provisioning: architectures, protocols, mechanisms.
- Quality of Experience (QoE): user-perceived quality, cost-sensitive experience.
- Reliability and Scalability: performance, adaptation, cognition, extensibility.
- Security and Privacy: system/network security, user privacy/accountability.
- Robustness: fault/disruption/disaster-tolerance, resilience, survivability.
- Cross-Layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: spectrum/energy efficiency.
- Social and Economic Perspectives: incentive, pricing, billing, governance.
- New Applications and Communication Technologies: IoTs, cloud, smart grid, and SDN.
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Qshine proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Full Paper Submission deadline
3 July 2018
3 September 2018
3 November 2018
Start of Conference
3 December 2018
End of Conference
4 December 2018